Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today, was an easy day! The following recipe is one of my eldest son's favorite meals. He enjoys this so much that he is a pro at making it for the whole family now. With just basically five ingredients and really no effort to making it is simple and so quick to make. You ask what are the five ingredients? Here goes: sausage,potatoes,cabbage,onion and spices. I really do not know how I came across this recipe but my family really enjoys eating this meal.
I have never given this recipe a name but I will call it Simply sausage!


2 pkgs of sausage (any kind)
1 head of cabbage,green and chopped
3 cloves fresh garlic minced
6 potatoes (about one for each person) cut to your liking (thickly chopped, sliced,cubbed)
1 med onion
spices: sea salt,ground pepper and a couple dashes of cayenne pepper.


In a sautee pan place enough oil in pan to crisp potatoes. Lightly brown potatoes and then add onion and garlic along with spices. You will then add sausage and cabbage and cook til cabbage is slightly wilted.


This takes no time at all and it is so simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment